HOW CML’S LIBRARY OF THINGS WORKS
- Browse available items through our online gallery (below).
- Request the item:
- Click on the image below and request the item through the catalog,
- Or call (207) 725-5242 to chat with a Reference Librarian who will request it for you.
- Once you have been notified that your item is ready, you may obtain the item:
- During open hours, come to the 2nd floor Help Desk to check out the item,
- Or get the item from Curbside Pick-Up by calling (207) 725-5242 when you arrive at CML.
- Return the item:
- Call (207) 725-5242 when you are at the library for Curbside Drop-Off,
- Or return the item to the Greeter Station during open hours.
All equipment checkouts are currently limited to Curtis Memorial Library cardholders, and during the pandemic we will be circulating a limited segment of our things collection.
ADD TO OUR LIBRARY