We have family passes to local museums, courtesy of the Curtis Friends. *We also have two passes sponsored by Cornerstones of Science.
We allow one cardholder per day to use the family pass for each museum. Passes are for free or deeply discounted entrance to the museums.
The passes are available at the front desk, you may come in or call 725-5242 menu option 4 to reserve a date.
CLICK ON THE LINKS FOR INDIVIDUAL MUSEUM INFORMATION:
- Boothbay Railway Village
- Boston Children’s Museum admits up to 4 people at $8.50 each (1/2 the regular price). This pass is sponsored by Cornerstones of Science.
- Children’s Museum and Theatre of Maine
- Farnsworth Art Museum
- Maine Maritime Museum
- Maine State Museum
- Maine State Park Pass please see the note below regarding this pass.
- Maine Wildlife Park
- Museum of Science (Boston)*
- New England Aquarium*
- Pejepscot Museums
- Portland Museum of Art
- Seacoast Science Center admits 2 adults and up to 4 children for 50 % off the regular price as well as a 10% discount at the Nature Store. (Does not include state park fee which may be charged April -September.) This pass is sponsored by Cornerstones of Science.
- Southworth Planetarium
Maine State Park Pass note: Curtis now has a free pass for Maine State parks available to borrow. There is only one vehicle pass available which must be returned in order for the next person to use it.The pass can be borrowed for 48 hours at a time. You may pick up the pass after 12 noon on the day before you want to use it and it must be returned by 12 noon the day after. A $5 fee will be assessed for late returns. A $105.00 fee will be assessed for lost passes. Please be aware that it is not accepted at Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Baxter, Penobscot Narrow Observatory, Peacock Beach, Me Wildlife Park, or Scarborough Beach.