WHILE THE CURTIS MEMORIAL LIBRARY BUILDING IS CLOSED, THESE SERVICES ARE STILL ACCESSIBLE
While the Curtis Memorial Library building is closed, we wanted to let the community know about services the community is still able to access and update you on services that are currently suspended:
- FREE WI-FI — Depending on your wireless carrier, you can access the library’s FREE Wi-Fi around the perimeter of the building — try on Middle Street, Pleasant Street, or the Union Street parking lot closest to the library. No password needed.
- Access e-books using the Cloud Library, and magazines using Flipster. Visit the Curtis website at www.curtislibrary.com and click on the DOWNLOADS tab to learn how.
- Questions for a librarian? Email the Reference Desk at email@example.com. Or leave a message at the Reference Desk by calling 725-5242, then press 2. If a librarian is not available, we will be checking the messages and returning calls throughout the day.
- The BOOK DROPS are currently closed. Please hold onto all materials until further notice. There will be NO FINES and NO LATE FEES charged at this time. Please ignore any notices that you may receive.
- The “request” button in the library catalog has been removed. With over 100 libraries in Maine closed at this time, the van delivery of materials between libraries has been suspended.
- We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and subscribe to our Friday morning e-newsletter at www.curtislibrary.com and click on the E-NEWSLETTER tab to get the most up-to-date information from the library.